Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 09/11/2019 07:40 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 6:03 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 09/11/2019 05:44 PM, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 4:11 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:16:54 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/11/2019 3:29 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 3:25:19 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/11/19 3:26 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:37:18 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 6:09 PM, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 1:30 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 4:24:37 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 9/10/19 6:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Is abortion killing a child or is it removing some tissue
mass? At
what
point does it change.

It is killing a human child. Life starts at conception.
Humans
look different as they age and that goes all the way to our
deaths.

In what way are humans different from animals? Should we
refrain from
killing animals because their lives begin at conception?

Cindy Hamilton

You are sick.

And I mean that too. You would not kill and animal for food
(but you will kill plants), but you don't hesitate to
kill another human being because they cause you "inconvenience"
and they are small and can't fight back. Sick!

Of course I would kill an animal for food. Happily, I live in
21st Century America and we have people who specialize in that.

I've got pictures of a dead deer hanging in the garage both
before and after my husband butchered it.

Cindy Hamilton

Sorry, got you mixed up with a veganut.

But he sick comment still holds. When did you get so
callous to the sufferings of other human beings?

There's more suffering after birth than before. An abortion lasts
a few minutes.

Cindy Hamilton

Paul Harvey used to often talk about "abortion after the fact"
Unwanted, unloved, abused children that would be dead in the first
year
or two. Would it have been better if they were aborted in the
first few
weeks? Certainly less pain and suffering.

I have always said when you force a 15 year old girl to have a baby
you ruin 2 lives. That is particularly true if she is poor and of
color. For the conservatives out there, that represents two more
lifetime welfare recipients most of the time.
I suppose the most callous of them would say "let them both starve".
The fact does remain that the chances of a male born into that
situation has about a 50% chance of being dead or in prison by the
time they are 21.

Dude! Call up any Christian church and they will bend
over backwards to help you through the pregnancy and
adopting out the child. These children ARE wanted.
There is a YUGE line waiting to adopt babies.

This will only ruin two lives if you let it. It
does to justify taking another person's life that is
not threatening you with deadly force.

So when are those Christian churches going to go into the ghetto and
help the gangbangers that should have been aborted.

It is easy to find Christian churches. There are a lot of "Black"
churches too. They are there already.

If they're there they are doing a lousy job. Sling dope six days a week
and sing gospel on Sunday? Face it. If Christianity didn't aid in the
dissolution of traditional culture it did nothing to preserve it.