Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default "We Know Who And What Was Done": Son Of 9/11 Victim Slams Ilhan Omar During Ground Zero Memorial

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:59:12 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/11/2019 06:18 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:01:31 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

The first member of congress to ever describe terrorists who
killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as -

"some people who did something".

Maybe he/she should have better sources.
Here in Brazil it was announced as "A Saudi Arabian terrorist
group".
Come to think of it, maybe your member of congress WAS better
informed. It's why he/she kept quiet.
[]'s

But, but the Saudis are friends of the US.

I don't believe you!!! Next you'll be trying to convince me
that "famous people" (and some infamous ones) from both countries made
billions because of the attacks ...
Fe alert
[]'s

For my money the right idea
would be to make the Persians friends and screw the Semitic tribes. All
of them.

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012