Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "We Know Who And What Was Done": Son Of 9/11 Victim Slams Ilhan OmarDuring Ground Zero Memorial

The first member of congress to ever describe terrorists who
killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as -

"some people who did something".

That comment is just a small step, a small act, one of many, and many
more to come, to make the US and all western civilizations compabible
with the now endless waves of muslim immigration.

Get used to it. Tell your kids and grandkids to get used to it. To the
coming sharia law they will live under because you, today, have no
backbone to stop it.

================

"We Know Who And What Was Done": Son Of 9/11 Victim Slams Ilhan Omar
During Ground Zero Memorial

Wed, 09/11/2019 - 17:45

The son of an elderly 9/11 victim slammed Rep. Ilhan Omar during
Wednesday's memorial ceremony at Ground Zero over her description that
the perpetrators of the attacks - the deadliest attacks ever on American
soil - were "some people [who] did something."

Let's not forget it wasn't just some people did something! @IlhanMN
@nytimes airplanes did not just fly into buildings! Remember 911?? and
God bless all lost or devastated by the attacks of islamic terrorists on
that day! pic.twitter.com/dhiUwIhDXV
- Frank d (@Dknarf) September 11, 2019

Nicholas Haros Jr. addressed the service while wearing a black T-shirt
with the words "Some people did something?" emblazoned across his chest.

That phrase was infamously uttered by Rep. Ilhan Omar to describe the
9/11 attacks during remarks to a Council on American-Islamic Relations
banquet in California back in March. A few weeks later, her fellow
Congressman Dan Crenshaw, who described her remarks as "unbelievable"
tweeted a clip of Omar's speech, bringing national and international
attention to her remarks.

First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed
thousands of Americans on 9/11 as "some people who did something".

Unbelievable. https://t.co/IKtoZWWmIT
- Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) April 9, 2019

Omar was widely criticized in the press over the remark.

pic.twitter.com/L6SyhtJPFT
- Terry Lynn ^v^ ??? (@TerryLynn418) September 11, 2019

After the names of 9/11 victims, including his mother, Frances Haros,
were read aloud, Haros spoke and turned his ire on Omar and her fellow
members of "the Squad."

After being interrupted by applause, Haros continued, saying "today I am
here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom."

"'Some people did something' said a freshman congresswoman from
Minnesota," Haros said.

"Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done. There
is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion?" Haros asked.

"On that day, 19 Islamic terrorist members of al Qaeda killed over
3,000 people and caused billions of dollars of economic damage. Is that
clear?"

"But as to whom," Haros added, "I was attacked, your relatives and
friends were attacked, our constitutional freedoms were attacked and our
nation's founding on Judeo-Christian principles were attacked."

"That's what some people did," Haros railed. Got that now?"

He continued: "We are here today, Congresswoman, to tell you and the
Squad just who did what to whom. Show respect in honoring them, please.
American patriotism in your position demand it."

Haros's mother died during the attacks at the age of 76. "Mom, we always
miss you and love you very much," Haros said.

During last year's 9/11 memorial ceremony, Haros also targeted
politicians, pleading that they stop using victims of the attacks "as
props."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-zero-memorial
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:01:31 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

The first member of congress to ever describe terrorists who
killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as -

"some people who did something".

Maybe he/she should have better sources.
Here in Brazil it was announced as "A Saudi Arabian terrorist
group".
Come to think of it, maybe your member of congress WAS better
informed. It's why he/she kept quiet.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/11/2019 06:18 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:01:31 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

The first member of congress to ever describe terrorists who
killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as -

"some people who did something".

Maybe he/she should have better sources.
Here in Brazil it was announced as "A Saudi Arabian terrorist
group".
Come to think of it, maybe your member of congress WAS better
informed. It's why he/she kept quiet.
[]'s

But, but the Saudis are friends of the US. For my money the right idea
would be to make the Persians friends and screw the Semitic tribes. All
of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:59:12 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/11/2019 06:18 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:01:31 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

The first member of congress to ever describe terrorists who
killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as -

"some people who did something".

Maybe he/she should have better sources.
Here in Brazil it was announced as "A Saudi Arabian terrorist
group".
Come to think of it, maybe your member of congress WAS better
informed. It's why he/she kept quiet.
[]'s

But, but the Saudis are friends of the US.

I don't believe you!!! Next you'll be trying to convince me
that "famous people" (and some infamous ones) from both countries made
billions because of the attacks ...
Fe alert