Posted to alt.home.repair

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

On 9/11/19 5:29 AM, devnull wrote:
On 9/10/19 11:41 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Water can actually boil over a range of less than room temperature to
several humdred degrees depending on how much pressure it is under.
even just exposed to the normal air, it will boil at a higher
temperature at places lower than sea level and lower temperature at the
top of a mountain.

Yes, water is 3-phase.Â* ;-)

That sounded funny until I remembered that the word "phase" is also used
for the states of matter, such as solid liquid and gas.

--
105 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If our democracy is to flourish, it must have criticism; if our
government is to function, it must have dissent." -- Henry Steele