Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Ohio mom won't be prosecuted after shooting daughter who wastrying to surprise her

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 8:34:36 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , bob.effin@tax-the-
workers.com says...

If I want insurance coverage, I have to work and pay for it. Welfare people qualify for "free" healthcare provided by taxpayers.

and has much poorer
results. But the losers are poor, so they don't matter, right?

The only losers are the taxpayers. They surrender part of their earnings to the IRS and get nothing in return.

Do other countries do like the US ? We will have someone in prison with
the death penelty and if they get ill, we will spend thousands on them
to keep them alive.

Yes, of course they do. We call those the civilized countries.

The average working man does without many things just to keep those
alive .

Many things? The *total* cost of operating all the prisons in the US is
about $80 bil. Only about 10% of that is for medical care. That works
out to ~$25 per person in the population, which doesn't sound like very much.
What would you do? A prisoner is serving
5 years on a drug charge. They have diabetes or an appendicitis. What
would you do, just watch them die? Is that the new Trump Amerika?
Why do you want the US to be like Somalia, instead of the EU?