Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Ohio mom won't be prosecuted after shooting daughter who was trying to surprise her

In article , bob.effin@tax-the-
workers.com says...

If I want insurance coverage, I have to work and pay for it. Welfare people qualify for "free" healthcare provided by taxpayers.

and has much poorer
results. But the losers are poor, so they don't matter, right?

The only losers are the taxpayers. They surrender part of their earnings to the IRS and get nothing in return.

Do other countries do like the US ? We will have someone in prison with
the death penelty and if they get ill, we will spend thousands on them
to keep them alive.

The average working man does without many things just to keep those
alive .

---