Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

In article ,
says...

No people in the trade where there is life on the line use very
specific terms. Blurring them to make concepts understandable for new
students or homeowners is not what they choose to do.

Arguing with Trader is like wresting with a pig

That is why I try to stay out of it. I just as I thought we would have
another 400 postings on the 2 phase thing.

The 2 phase electrical power system is well defined. Any other
discussion is just a twist of what the uninformed try to make out of it.

Just as you may say water boils at 212 deg F or 100 deg C. It only does
that when under a specific pressure and is pure water.

Water can actually boil over a range of less than room temperature to
several humdred degrees depending on how much pressure it is under.
even just exposed to the normal air, it will boil at a higher
temperature at places lower than sea level and lower temperature at the
top of a mountain.

---