Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:16:47 -0500, Sam E
wrote:

On 9/10/19 8:44 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 3:40:45 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

And sometimes I see just one primary going down a road too. Just depends
on what the current loads and expected loads are. That's a good picture of
exactly what I was describing, very common here. Pole transformer
connected between one primary and the primary neutral.

Primary doesn't have a neutral.

One end of the primary connects to a live wire. What is the other end
connected to?

Another live wire that is 180 dergrees out of phase.