Posted to alt.home.repair

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

[snip]

In your world, for some unknown reason, when O=180, we must fall into
some mysterious black hole, where the same rules that apply everywhere
else, no longer apply. In my experience, science and engineering does
not work that way.

It's been a long time since I learned to be suspicious of
discontinuities like that (like that second phase being fine at 179 or
181, but ceasing to exist at 180). It's one way of knowing when a thing
can't be true.

--
106 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted
was once eccentric." -- Bertrand Russel