Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Data protection

On 10/09/2019 01:31, John Miller wrote:

Thats why I insure with NFU.

I have my caravan insured with NFU and have been happy with their
service, so decided to get a quote for house insurance. No online
quoting system, so I ring them, spend around 40 minutes going into great
detail about value of contents, rebuilding cost, etc only to get a quote
about twice as much as I was currently paying with LV=. Won't make that
mistake again.
John M

Same here, and the same happens with Cornish Mutual. Tedious long phone
call, providing information that I could more accurately provide direct
to an online form than relayed via a call centre monkey€” no surprise
that the quote is twice the price.

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.