Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default where to buy chairs of this type used in Starbucks?

Yes they also probably bought a heck of a lot of them when they did a refit
and got a good discount!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"michael adams" mjadams25@ukonline wrote in message

"Harold Davis" wrote in message
Hello,

I hope this question is on-topic for uk.d-i-y. I am refitting my kitchen
and there's a small area in it in which a couple of these chairs would go
very nicely. The only place I've seen these chairs is in Starbucks. They
have a fabric cushioned back and seat and an exposed metal frame. What
make
are these chairs and where can I get some?

https://i.ibb.co/tZcHHrS/chair.jpg

Thanks!

Harry

Cassina do a lot of contract furnishing for Starbucks,
you can check out their styles on the net.

I doubt you'd be able to buy them retail at an
affordable price, assuming you can find them at all,
as they're sold through top end stores.

michael adams