Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe W Joe W is offline

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

On 9/9/19 4:28 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

I don't intend to get into a discussion over this, Just wanted to point
out that by definition there is/was 2 phase in a few parts of the US.

That describes a 2-phase system (phases 90 degrees apart, and I don't
think anyone here disagrees with that. That they do disagree with is
that being 2-phase keeps anything else from being 2-phase. "2" and
"phase" are WORDS, and not restricted to a single instance.

It does not matter what anyone says, there is a certain definition

for 2 phase.

And that isn't it. It is an EXAMPLE of a 2-phase system.

It's as if the first truck you ever saw was a propane delivery truck, so
you think dump trucks can't really be trucks.

[SPAM snipped]