Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 12:43:40 PM UTC-4, devnull wrote:
On 9/10/19 9:40 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Not this professional, who I've cited before. An IEEE fellow, professor
of electrical engineering, power industry consultant, presenting
a paper at a power engineering conference:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...condary_Models

Every electrical manufacturer in the US calls it single phase.

You and some nutty professor call it two phase.

You might want to rethink your strategy.

You might want to improve your reading comprehension skills. Neither I
nor the professor said that we would call it two phase. Only that what
is actual there are two voltage sources, two phases that are 180 deg out
of phase with each other. Again, your silly argument is like saying
that because tissues are called Kleenex, that someone who analyzes
them, correctly applies science and says they are a soft paper product
made from trees, is wrong.

How would you draw a Thevenin equivalent circuit that represents the
transformer delivering power to a house?