Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On Tuesday, 10 September 2019 13:54:02 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Is it fruit picking or working on a small building site? Self employed
delivery driver? Car wash? Serving in a bar? Or any of the myriad jobs
UK born don't want to do.

Some do want to do themn it's just that they want paying a reasonable
rate in reasonble conditions, but what happens is you get the slave
trade taking over and doing such jobs for a few quid an hour.

Suggest you actually ask farmers how easy it is to get fruit pickers from
a UK dole queue.

They do a friend of mine a couple of years ago was picking olives in sussex
all you have to do is pay themn enough.
Perhaps yuo should ask the tulip growers in why they import 2 of my friend regually for 4 years to help them do budding when there;s plenty of people in the EU with a much higher percentage of unemployed.

But you don't need to reminds me you live in a town since you are fixated
by car washes. Even without owning a car.

There were 5 people washing the only car in the 'pound' yesyerday, how can you keep 5 workers employed when the price is £6 to have your car cleaned.
Doesn;t it mak yuo wonder how they can keep such a large area of ground from property developers that could put 5-10 houses on it.
No it probabbly doesn't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...ns-slave-gangs

It's just a pity you can't see over the fence like I can when on the top deck of the bus.

--
*Beware - animal lover - brakes for pussy*

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.