Henry77

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

"Peggy Johnson" wrote in message
David,
I have been in the Design/Build mechanical contracting business for 30+
years, have had up to 130 employees at a time. I have been reading these
posting for a long time, and firmly maintain these are not professionals

as
they claim but are simply uneducated wanna-bes. This is the reason they

will
not answer your question. It's not that they won't, it's that they can't.
They would rather spend their time making themselves look like idiots.

i.e..
Look at the language they use. (A foul mouth is a sign of a weak mind). If
this is what is out there for so called "professionals" it is no wonder
homeowners seek to fix things themselves. Judging by their posts, I won't
want most of them within 100 miles of any of my properties.
Through the years, I have found that by helping my future customers out, I
have built a multi-million dollar business. And, thanks to a lot of
competitors like these posters we have been and will always be the shining
star of our industry.
By the way, there are several things you would need to look at on your
system. I would first need to know the make of your flo-controls and your
zone valves. There has been recalls through the years on many of each and
they have a simple fix. If we determine this is not the problem, I'll walk
you through the rest of the tests.
TJ

Well well what do we have here a re-incarnation of either JB Books
(doubtful unless he got a spell checker) or Stormin Mormon- either case if
it is one of them it appears one of them went to Sweden for a sex-change
operation. Strange though with a name of Peggy Johnson you would think "she"
would sign with PJ and not TJ but not surprisingly I did a searches of the
general area "she" is posting from and did not come up with any companies
with her name involved (after all "she" did make the claim that "I have
built a multi-million dollar business"). Must be just another wannabe
playing on the managers computer while on break from their job at one of
the Burger Joints around.

---