Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
And was won when Scotland pointed out (as if it wasn't obvious) that it
had nothing to do with trade, but health.

But it is not about whether Scotland was allowed to do it or not. The
simple fact that EU law even had to be considered for an internal
matter, giving rise to years of delay is the problem.

I take it you don't like the rule of law? Prefer to just observe those
that suit you?

The same sort of delays could have happened with only UK courts.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.