Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
You think the label will say 'The only way this product is suitable for
human consumption was by the addition of chlorine'?

It will probably say "enhanced cleanliness" or something similar. Do you
drink water made "suitable for human consumption was by the addition of
chlorine"?

Good to know you can't see the difference between something which is
necessary and something which isn't.

If adding chlorine was necessary to make chicken safe to eat, why isn't it
used in the UK?

I'm sure you'll be perfectly happy eating contaminated food which is only
made safe by adding chemicals. To save a few pennies. Especially since
chicken in the UK is already the cheapest meat you can buy.

It's what you Brexiteers are all about, isn't it? Being able to buy the
very cheapest product from anywhere and sod our local producers.

--
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.