Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default three Romex sets in ceiling box

In article ,
says...

All of which is irrelevant, of course to what you have coming in on
the house 240/120 service. Why don't you answer the simple questions
I posed in the example of Ralph's two phase service?

I should have stated that was not my opinion, but a copy and paste from
Wikipeaia.

I don't intend to get into a discussion over this, Just wanted to point
out that by definition there is/was 2 phase in a few parts of the US.
It does not matter what anyone says, there is a certain definition for 2
phase.

Just like the bianary number system there are 10 types of people.
Those that understand and those that don't.

---