Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ideas for 3tb external DD

On Monday, 9 September 2019 15:53:25 UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
So many and cannot make up my mind. Help TIA

I quite like the 4TB WD

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/comput...10868-pdt.html

I previously had the 3TB and now have 2 4TB. Amnd a 2TB for at work.
There's no particualr reason I like them (other than familarity) but they do have the same plug-in PSU and in theory if one goes wrong I may be able to swap things about to get it working.

The thing I don;t like about them is the push switch which you have to hold in for a certain few second so it switches off or standsdown.
I;d prefer a simple toggle or push switch.

I can also pop along the road to get it after work or during lunchtime rather than have to order it.