Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
tim... wrote:

"michael adams" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

but they can't live or work here once they get here, because
employers/landlords are supposed to check their eligibility

So that seems to be one of the *actual* reasons for people
voting for Brexit, blown to smithereens in one sentence.

which actual reason would that be?

It's a fair guess that the leave side won the referendum by the large
numbers of those who wanted to stop the free movement of EU workers voting
leave. Not by those looking to regain sovereignty or other esoteric
reasons to be anti EU.

Those in the poorer areas of the UK believed EU immigrant workers were
taking their jobs and houses and increasing pressure on local services,
like the NHS.

Much easier to blame people you could actually see than the government.

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.