Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
tim... wrote:
You are utterly mad if you think the UK would accept the EU (or anyone)
imposing tariffs on its exports while refraining from doing so to theirs.

but we are

we have already published our proposed scale of charges (Norman probably
knows where it is)

So you've changed the name from tarrif to charges?

and, from examples that have been discussed, for many items the tariffs
are much lower than EU tariffs

What are you on about? There are no tarrifs between the EU and UK at the
moment. And do you honestly think future tariffs can be set in stone
before we've even left the EU?

--
*What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.