Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
charles charles is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article , Tim Streater
wrote:
In article , Norman Wells
wrote:

On 09/09/2019 11:53, michael adams wrote:

The Govt are falling over themselves to publish the "good news" -
hurrah we're going to abolish tarriffs on imports so everything is
going to be cheaper

No, what it's said is that there won't be tariffs applied to 83% of all
the goods we import.

But are strangely silent on the tarriffs the RoW may impose on our
exports which may render them uncompeteive. Don't you worry your
pretty little heads about those - or look them up if you can find out
where to look.

Exporters have to at the moment for exports to anywhere outside the EU.
One assumes they're big enough and ugly enough to do it, and don't need
their hands holding all the time. They're supposed to be businessmen
for goodness sake. It goes with the territory.

Adams is a dimwit, eh? Only a thickie like him would be unable to
comprehend that such tariffs are already being imposed on goods sold to
RoW.

Tariffs are imposed by importing countries.

What's so hard about that, eh? Answer, it isn't. So one must assume he
has another agenda. Gosh, I wonder what that could be.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England