Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
dennis@home[_6_] dennis@home[_6_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 08/09/2019 22:53, Steve Walker wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Brian Reay wrote:
The Irish problem is entirely fabricated by the EU / Ireland. At no
point has the UK suggested a hard border. It is Ireland which is
building border check points, not the UK.

OK then. EU workers have free movement to Eire. With no border controls,
they can take a bus to Ulster, and onwards to the UK. Unless we have
controls between Ulster and the mainland. Unacceptable to the DUP.

And, as I have said to you many times, they arrive in the UK as
visitors, without the correct paperwork to gain employment, claim
benefits, use the NHS, rent a home, etc.

If they are EU citizens they have those rights so it can't be the EU
that is causing you the problems.
Maybe you confuse illegal immigrants with legal immigrants, migrants and
refuges?

I don't care if the whole world visits the UK, just that only those that
we permit remain here.

That's OK then, no need to stop any EU citizen as they have the right to
do so.

SteveW