Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Incubus[_2_] Incubus[_2_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 2019-09-08, Keema's Nan wrote:
On 8 Sep 2019, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 10:29:31 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In , Steve Walker
writes
On 08/09/2019 07:10, Stephen Cole wrote:

Whats the point of all of this, Brian? What do you people genuinely
believe were going to gain from all this upheaval and madness?

Freedom to make our own choices, set our own laws, hold our own
government to account for allowing large numbers of immigrants
overloading already limited resources and infrastructure, reduce the
downward pressure on low-end wages.
We don't seem to have any difficulties setting our own laws. Hasn't
Parliament has just set one (subject to Royal assent on Monday)?

Er, I don't think that it's news that the "lloss of sovereignty" was
fiction. Whether WTO or independent trade our laws have to accommodate
other countries needs also.

The knuckledraggers swallowed everything hook, line and sinker. You
stand no chance of telling the idiots anything, if the truth wasn't
totally obvious at the start, it isn't going to sink in now.

As I have pointed out, it took seconds to work out that PPI was
totally pointless when it was being pushed years back. How many morons
fell for it? An entire industry kicked off helping the brain dead
Brits claim back their cash. Do you really expect any level of
comprehension from the morons?

Strawmen aplenty.

Why not just go back to MySpace, where people revel in this nonsense?

He's pretty obviously a troll, not even as subtle as MM. I'm not going to
waste my time with him.