Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Norman Wells[_5_] Norman Wells[_5_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 09/09/2019 09:31, michael adams wrote:
"Norman Wells" wrote in message
On 09/09/2019 08:55, tim... wrote:

we have already published our proposed scale of charges (Norman probably knows where
it is)

and, from examples that have been discussed, for many items the tariffs are much lower
than EU tariffs

It's he

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/t...exit-published

Those tarriffs are for imports. Which can indeed be set by the UK Govt.

Where are the UK Govt projections of the tarriffs likely to be imposed on UK exports ?

Have they been published anywhere ?

They are the tariffs each country applies to imports of any goods.
You'll have to look them up on a country-by-country basis.

The UK, as with all other countries, does not impose any tariffs on its
own exports.

It's how it works.

Or are the Govt secretly hoping that our competitors will somehow take pity on us ?

I think they're secretly hoping you'll start to understand how tariffs work.