Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
The Irish problem is entirely fabricated by the EU / Ireland. At no
point has the UK suggested a hard border. It is Ireland which is
building border check points, not the UK.

OK then. EU workers have free movement to Eire. With no border controls,
they can take a bus to Ulster, and onwards to the UK. Unless we have
controls between Ulster and the mainland. Unacceptable to the DUP.

The EU's definition of free movement is disingenuous.

Free movement is one thing, but that doesn't include working, where an
employer would attract a healthy fine if they employed someone they
ought not. I, and most others, have no issue with this kind of "free
movement".