Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.d-i-y, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc
Keema's Nan Keema's Nan is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 8 Sep 2019, Dave Plowman (News) wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Keema's Nan wrote:
On 7 Sep 2019, Dave Plowman (News) wrote
(in ):

In ,
Omega wrote:
But what is equally as bad is the religion of Brexiteers - seeking to
impose their views on others.

Yes, but we had GOD on our side, he saw to it we had a million and a
half votes more than the Remainers!

Your god appears rather lacking in power. A decent one would have
given you a big majority of those entitled to vote. Lets say all those
who voted voting leave. Very very few would argue about 2/3rds of
those entitled to vote being in favour or whatever.

And if you had a decent honest remain god, it would have said €Ok, we
lost. Let€˜s do the gentlemanly thing and let the winners have their
way€˘.

Unlike the right wing, I wouldn't dream of claiming to have any god on my
side. I'll leave that to the likes of Trump.

Brexiteers are still waiting for the virtue signalling, holier than
thou, sanctimonious remainers to defer to a democratic majority.

One day you'll finally admit there was never a majority for a leave with
no deal. Since it wasn't a question which was asked.

Nor was leave with an Irish backstop.

If everyone believed that leave meant leave with nothing less than a pathetic
deal satisfactory to remain, then why did they not put that on the referendum
ballot paper?

And the leave
campaign were adamant the EU would give in to our every demand, just to
keep a trade deal. Since they needed us more than we needed them.

A situation which, with remain losers in parliament undermining the
negotiating position at every turn, we have never even come near to testing
to our advantage.

If leave had campaigned on the basis of cutting ourselves off from the EU
entirely, there'd have been no debate about it now.

And if leave had lost, any effort to play dirty tricks on remain (as they
have done to brexiters) would have been met with howls of €œundemocratic€
and €œtrying to be unconstitutional by force€, etc, etc.