Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT If schools

On 08/09/2019 12:46, NY wrote:
"Graeme" wrote in message
news
There is a head and two deputies, none of whom actually teach regularly.

I think it's normal for the head and deputy head to spend most of their
time managing and very little, if any, time teaching. As in any walk of
life: the more senior you get, the less time you spend doing what you
are trained to do and the more time you spend managing other people
doing it.

At the infant/junior school that I went to, I don't think the
headmistress and headmaster taught at all.

They did in mine, but that was a private school. They owned it.
The only none teacher I can recall is the cook. She might have been a
cleaner as well.

But of course to make a profit you dont have hundreds of demarcated
staff do you?

all women"