Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

Brian Reay wrote:
Rambo wrote:
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 20:09:09 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 07/09/2019 19:54, tim... wrote:

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 07/09/2019 16:16, Keema's Nan wrote:
On 7 Sep 2019, Dave Plowman (News) wrote
(in article ):

In ,
Omega Â* wrote:
But what is equally as bad is the religion of Brexiteers -
seeking to
impose their views on others.

Yes, but we had GOD on our side, he saw to it we had a million and a
half votes more than the Remainers!

Your god appears rather lacking in power. A decent one would have
given
you a big majority of those entitled to vote. Lets say all those
who voted
voting leave. Very very few would argue about 2/3rds of those
entitled to
vote being in favour or whatever.
Â*And if you had a decent honest remain god, it would have said “Ok,
we lost.
Let’s do the gentlemanly thing and let the winners have their way”.
Â*Brexiteers are still waiting for the virtue signalling, holier than
thou,
sanctimonious remainers to defer to a democratic majority.

And that is the fundamentally scary thing: the WHOLE establishment
media and parliament have united to simply deny that a mjority voted
to leave by any means possible.

They are in effect denying the validity of democracy,
That means we are in effect living in a dictatorship by no one we
know manipulating politicians and media behind the scenes.

It's not about Brexit now. It's about democracy itself.

Or possibly that the Irish border issue did not concern the brexiteer
vote and that no deal was not on the ballot paper.

No amount of huffing and puffing is going to convince the EU that no
deal was ever a realistic threat.

Sort out the Ireland issue and settle for the rest of May's deal.

but there is no May deal without the current Irish solution

A solution suggests there is a problem.

The Irish problem is entirely fabricated by the EU / Ireland. At no
point has the UK suggested a hard border. It is Ireland which is
building border check points, not the UK.

The Irish see this as a way to try and grab NI plus, of course, fear
they will have to contribute to the EU gravy train when the UK stops.

Rubbish ..it's the EU threatening Ireland with sanctions if they don't
impose a hard border..which goes against the Good Friday agreement.

So you are confirming it is the EU creating the problem AND they issue
threats against their own member states.

And these are the people YOU and your fellow Remainers want to remain
associated with.

Without a customs union and full alignment on regulations between the UK
and EU, what else can there be other than a hard border between Ireland and
Northern Ireland, Brian? I mean, I know youve got no clue; no-one has,
tbh, as its an impossible question and is exactly what has completely
stumped first Mays and now Johnsons governments.

And all thats quite aside from the cold, hard fact that erecting a border
goes against the GFA, which is international law and the Americans have
rather gruffly said that they wont tolerate it being ****ed with. So its
the Yanks rather than the Europeans dicking it all up, isnt it, Brian?

Whats the point of all of this, Brian? What do you people genuinely
believe were going to gain from all this upheaval and madness?

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur