Peggy Johnson

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

Wow, what a professional!!!!
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message

"Peggy Johnson" wrote
David,
I have been in the Design/Build mechanical contracting business for 30+
years, have had up to 130 employees at a time. I have been reading these
posting for a long time, and firmly maintain these are not professionals

as
they claim but are simply uneducated wanna-bes. This is the reason they

will
not answer your question. It's not that they won't, it's that they

can't.

That's right. We can't.....

Like someone said in an earlier post:

"My heat is working fine"

So are all of my customer's. And you know what? If they DO have a problem,
they will call me and I will fix their problem in a speedy fashion and at

fair price. They will be happy and they will tell their friends, who will
tell their friends, and so on, and so on. I will continue to put money in
the bank that will help pay for my house, cars, college educations for my
kids, etc. I accomplish this through my years of experience and schooling

in
the HVACR field, not through "wannabe" intensions. (BTW, I have a degree

in
Biology).

This education and good work ethics gives me the luxury to sit here at my
computer and tell trolls like you to f*ck off, knowing that no matter how
much you whine, again: "My heat is working fine!" and so are my

customer's.

So, TJ or Peggy or whatever you name is: You are a troll and you are the
type that sits at your computer with your pants around your ankles
"pleasuring" your nether regions with every response to your assinine

post.
So I'll give you this one. Hope you get your keyboard real sticky.

F*ck Off, asshole...

Now into the killfile you go....

*PLONK*