Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default Above-ground pools

micky writes:

If one buys a new above-ground pool, does it come with instructions?
Stupid question, I know, but for the record. Detailed instructions?

Depending on size, can be big job.
You might need a bobcat to create a level space.
I had 2 24ft round pools installed, it made sense to hire it out.
They had a vacuum to draw the liner flat before filling
but I've put in liners pretty well without the vacuum.

Can one disassemble an above ground pool and reassemble it somewhere
else?

After a year or so the liner turns brittle.
You'll need a new one each time you move the pool,
the old one will come apart on re-use.

--
Dan Espen