Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT Big increase in the number of drugstores

On 09/07/2019 07:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If you look closely, at the same time all the mom & pop pharmacies were
closing up. They could not keep up with the evolving technology and
ability of chains to buy cheap in volume.

In addition to Walgreens and CVS most of the grocery stores here have a
pharmacy. I use the one in Albertson's since I already do my grocery
shopping there. I think the last independent drugstore became a sushi
restaurant several years ago. I don't think I was ever in it. It was
downtown and not convenient for me.