pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:15:12 GMT, "Peggy Johnson"
wrote:

David,
I have been in the Design/Build mechanical contracting business for 30+
years, have had up to 130 employees at a time. I have been reading these
posting for a long time, and firmly maintain these are not professionals as
they claim but are simply uneducated wanna-bes. This is the reason they will
not answer your question. It's not that they won't, it's that they can't.

Blow me, 'Peggy'.

They would rather spend their time making themselves look like idiots. i.e..
Look at the language they use. (A foul mouth is a sign of a weak mind).

My kindergarten tecaher used to say that to her class.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/