Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toshiba Netbook NB200

On 07/09/19 09:38, wrote:
On Saturday, 7 September 2019 02:45:14 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Pan is a reasonable copy of Agent but no cigar. There isn't really a
Linux replacement for Irfanview and the list really does go on (and
that's without touching games).

funny! Gimp does what Irfan does & way more.

That's like telling someone to use Photoshop instead of Irfanview. The
nearest equivalent to Irfanview I've found in Linux is XnView. If he
wants, the OP can download the Windows version to try out.
https://www.xnview.com/en/

Last time I looked Irfanview would run under Wine.

--

Jeff