Peggy Johnson

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

David,
I have been in the Design/Build mechanical contracting business for 30+
years, have had up to 130 employees at a time. I have been reading these
posting for a long time, and firmly maintain these are not professionals as
they claim but are simply uneducated wanna-bes. This is the reason they will
not answer your question. It's not that they won't, it's that they can't.
They would rather spend their time making themselves look like idiots. i.e..
Look at the language they use. (A foul mouth is a sign of a weak mind). If
this is what is out there for so called "professionals" it is no wonder
homeowners seek to fix things themselves. Judging by their posts, I won't
want most of them within 100 miles of any of my properties.
Through the years, I have found that by helping my future customers out, I
have built a multi-million dollar business. And, thanks to a lot of
competitors like these posters we have been and will always be the shining
star of our industry.
By the way, there are several things you would need to look at on your
system. I would first need to know the make of your flo-controls and your
zone valves. There has been recalls through the years on many of each and
they have a simple fix. If we determine this is not the problem, I'll walk
you through the rest of the tests.
TJ
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news

"David" wrote

What makes you think it is a boiler? Especially when the diagnostic

lights
for the boiler says it is working just fine?

My wife has a 2004 Toyota minivan and the tire pressure light keeps coming
on and the tire pressures are fine.