Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 16:22:00 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

And that is the fundamentally scary thing: the WHOLE establishment media
and parliament have united to simply deny that a mjority voted to leave
by any means possible.

When you change from the status quo, the questions are going to be
focused on the validity of the *change*, not the status quo.

They are in effect denying the validity of democracy,

Because it wasn't democracy, it was a *******ised, lie ridden
deceitful clusterfcuk.

That means we are in effect living in a dictatorship by no one we know
manipulating politicians and media behind the scenes.

Nope, MP's doing their duty and tasking the minority who did to
justify themselves.

It's not about Brexit now. It's about democracy itself.

Nearly. It was never about Brexit, it was about blinkered racism and
an ignorance of the bigger picture.

These racists want 'all the foreigners to go home' ... except those
who wash their cars, dress their wounds, deliver their food, pick
their crops ...

It's all down to simplistic / blinkered idealism without any real
understanding of how the world actually works.

So, we only allow people in who earn more than £30Kpa ... except for
all the millions of the jobs that we need done and where they
typically never earn anything like that. 'Oh, we can make exceptions
for those' so what *exactly* has changed then?

Cheers, T i m