Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.d-i-y, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc
Keema's Nan Keema's Nan is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 7 Sep 2019, Dave Plowman (News) wrote
(in article ):

In ,
Omega wrote:
But what is equally as bad is the religion of Brexiteers - seeking to
impose their views on others.

Yes, but we had GOD on our side, he saw to it we had a million and a
half votes more than the Remainers!

Your god appears rather lacking in power. A decent one would have given
you a big majority of those entitled to vote. Lets say all those who voted
voting leave. Very very few would argue about 2/3rds of those entitled to
vote being in favour or whatever.

And if you had a decent honest remain god, it would have said €śOk, we lost.
Lets do the gentlemanly thing and let the winners have their way€ť.

Brexiteers are still waiting for the virtue signalling, holier than thou,
sanctimonious remainers to defer to a democratic majority.