Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Omega wrote:
But what is equally as bad is the religion of Brexiteers - seeking to
impose their views on others.

Yes, but we had GOD on our side, he saw to it we had a million and a
half votes more than the Remainers!

Your god appears rather lacking in power. A decent one would have given
you a big majority of those entitled to vote. Lets say all those who voted
voting leave. Very very few would argue about 2/3rds of those entitled to
vote being in favour or whatever.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.