Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Which boiler to buy, reliable - nowt fancy....

On 07/09/2019 13:47, R D S wrote:
Our electric bills at work were sky high last year with electric heaters
plugged in around the place, and we've no hot water without boiling
kettles so...

Which boiler would you buy? Something 20odd KW, no bells and whistles.

How long do you expect to be there?

If the answer is less than 5 years, then go for whatever is cheap / on
offer. For something longer term, then one of the more recognisable
brands like WB, Vaillant etc. Unless you are fitting it yourself, it
might just come down to whatever the proffered offering of the installer
it.

--
Cheers,

John.