Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Omega[_2_] Omega[_2_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
On 05/09/2019 09:34, Stephen Cole wrote:
nightjar wrote:
On 04/09/2019 20:07, Brian Reay wrote:
Trying to invent some bogus insult were there clearly was none is just
nonsense.

An insult implies intent. The problem with Boris is that he seems to
do these things unconsciously, like his comments about Muslim women
wearing the burka looking like letterboxes. It shows either a lack of
awareness of his responsibilities as PM to set an example to others
or that he thinks that casual racism is the right sort of example to
set.

With Brian recently describing Jewish culture as €nonsense€˘, it€˜s no
surprise to see him quite comfortable with Boris€˜ casual racism.

Name a religion that isn't nonsense!

Religions ain't nonsense. Up to the individual on whether they believe in
any form of 'higher power', and there's a compelling case to do so.

What is a nonsense is when a man controlled religion - as all are - seeks
to impose its values on others.

But what is equally as bad is the religion of Brexiteers - seeking to
impose their views on others.

Yes, but we had GOD on our side, he saw to it we had a million and a
half votes more than the Remainers!

omega