Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Feedback on 1-2 year old too load middle if the road washers

On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 1:08:40 AM UTC-4, Dave Garrett wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 10:17:27 AM UTC-4, WGUV wrote:
Im looking for a new too load washer and dont trust reviews of new models. Below ge unit had good reviews when i bought it but i was very disappointed with it within first 2-3 years.

i would really appreciate all your good and bad comments about washers that are not discontinued you have used.

Not looking for gold plated status or commercial versions, just for once a week household use.

These are my comments about my latest now RIP ...

GE Washer WHRE5550KWW... Mfr 2009

Biggest negatives have been high speed noisy spin. Lack of lint filter. Pump flowrate is too high for drain pipe size. Whoever dreamed up their agitator-free method did it by theory and did not see that it does not work in normal clothes. Any one of these are reasons i would avoid this model. Plus the fact that ge rep says 10 years is its expected life.

I don't know about these requirements, but I've always liked Speed Queen.