Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Feedback on 1-2 year old too load middle if the road washers

In article , says...

Yeah, I've given up on HD except for tools, plywood and the free hot
dogs their HVAC contractor grills just outside the exit door during
seasonal promos ;-)

Over the years, I've had *big* problems with them on:
1. Whole-house carpet measuring, purchase, installation.
2. Washer/dryer purchase, delivery, installation.
3. Refrigerator purchase, delivery, installation.
4. Water heater warranty replacement.

Lowes is the only place around here with in about 25 miles. I have had
very good luck with them installing some carpet and wood flooring. The
contractors showed up on time or even called once to ask if they could
come about 2 hours eairly. The job was very well done.

I have had terble luck getting to bring out a stove and later a washing
machine. They call 2 or 3 times a few days ahead of time to say they
will be there and either never call or show up, or call and say they can
not make it that day a few hours before the time.

---