Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Clare, Xeno.... did you ever have a batch of tires that justwouldn't seal after the final bead?

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 11:25:51 PM UTC-4, Arlen G. Holder wrote:
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:11:28 -0400, Clare Snyder wrote:

The bazooka is WAY more effective (and a lot simpler and safer) than
the strap.

Thanks Clare for that vote for the bazooka where your advice is always good
advice, where you've helped me over the years, given your knowledge because
you've actually done the job (as opposed to, oh, say, Trader_4 who always
seems to be dead wrong on everything since he's actually never done
anything we are talking about).

That's a lie. I told you I changed tires when I was a kid. I know
EXACTLY what is involved, which is why for $15 a tire, I get them
mounted and dynamically balanced at a tire shop.