David

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

Thanks for the advice on getting estimates. But in order to grill them, I
still have to educate myself.

David

"Henry77" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Ok Rich,

So I should base my decision on your recomendations when you cannot even
support them with facts. Like how do you know this? Based on what you

have
said, which hasn't been much, you give me no confidence that you even

know
what you are talking about.

Maybe throw some technical giberish into your post and maybe I might

believe
you.

Thanks anyways,
David

The point is if a "supposed" qualified tech can't figure it out being in
front of the unit how do you expect others far away to know the answer.

All
you are getting (at best) is educated guesses. If the first guy you called
couldn't figure it out call someone else but ask if they know hot water
systems -grill them--check with your local BBB for problems and get

multiple
estimates. If the estimates seem to agree on the problem pick the one you
feel is best but ask for a guarantee

Henry

"rich " "rich "@work wrote in message
David wrote:

Rich

What makes you think it is a boiler? Especially when the diagnostic

lights
for the boiler says it is working just fine?

David

I have been in this business many years, and
I just KNOW that you need a new boiler.

Never question me.

---