Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 06/09/2019 10:11, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 06/09/2019 09:15, michael adams wrote:
"Ian Jackson" wrote in message

I have fond memories of being in a hotel in Tel Aviv one Saturday
morning. My room was
on something like the 16th floor. I made the mistake of taking the
'Shabbat lift - the
one where the door opens and closes automatically, and it stops on
every floor. It was
long, long trip.

https://tinyurl.com/y6clwojj
Â* But surely you could have got out at the next floor, the
first floor the Shabat Lift stopped at and taken the other
lift ? Or at least at the second floor the lift stopped at,
once you realised what was going on ?
Â*michael adams
Â*...

Ian is a masochist ...