Posted to alt.home.repair
WGUV WGUV is offline

Default Feedback on 1-2 year old too load middle if the road washers

Excellent comments fellers and fellerettes!

I stopped by homely depot today. Agitater versions were 700 and up. Real shiny and curvy designer looks.... Puke.

And a whole row of ge models all with agitaters 550-750. Took photos of all the mfr plates, will post them later if any look decent. Will try to compare the internal changes that look like improvements... Drain flowrate, spin speed, parts common to the crappy model.

I still have a 1997 ge version in the garage that needs a transmission repair. Ckst was over 200 retail in 2009 when broke down. Stuoid idiot as i am, i bought the new improved 2006 model...