Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On Thursday, 5 September 2019 16:23:27 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
nightjar wrote:
I'm far more concerned about Corbyn and his supporters anti-Semitic
policies.

I would agree, but that doesn't excuse Boris getting it wrong.

Could someone explain to me Corbyn's anti-jewish policies? Can't say I've
heard much about them. Unless you mean a degree of support for Palestine.

I'm sure there may well be some anti-semites in the Labour party. But I'd
be most surprised if there weren't a larger percentage in the Tory party.

Yes I agree and that margret hodge complained about his anti-semitimus a bit rich, but he did stop her from selling off a jewish cemetery to a private land owner to build houses on. And from what I've been told she was leader of a council when there was a child sex scandel which she know about but ignored.