Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for schematic Ford 6TPD and 7TPD car radios

On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 11:07:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 10:23:19 AM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:
Some guy dropped off two car radios from a 67 Fairlane. They are similar but a year apart and they have some differences on the boards.

One just needs a recap but the other has different issues. There are several encapsulated modules in these radios and I'd like to know what it's in them.

I can tell you that it is a Philco-made radio, and that you may be able to search https://sites.google.com/site/identi...adios-1/ford-2

Then, there is the Philco Forum:

https://philcoradio.com/phorum/archi...ead-13086.html

At least that is a start. But, I suspect you have already done this.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Yep, that's how I got the model numbers. On the Philco "Phorum", one member was looking for the schematic and another member said he would send to the other member, but that was like a ten year old post. Thanks for looking.