Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
charles charles is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article , NY wrote:
"dennis@home" wrote in message

They do show a majority of brexiteers that would support no deal if the
EU was the one causing the problems, which it isn't.

That point of view is debatable. If the EU and the UK can't reach an
agreement on a deal which is acceptable to UK MPs, is the fault a) the
EU's, b) the UK's, c) both the EU's and the UK's. I'd go for option c):
*both* sides need to give ground if they are to reach a compromise, and
be prepared to abandon entrenched positions or restrictive rules of
engagement.

I hope we reach an *acceptable* deal by 31 October. Failing that, I just
want to get out of Europe and abandon the EU. I am pig-sick of MPs
stalling and preventing what was decided by the referendum from taking
place.

Is the EU willing to lose £39 billion in "divorce settlement" if the UK
leaves without a deal? Is the UK willing to live with the consequences of
no deal? Which side will give in?

Whose silly idea was it to change the rules about governments being able
to call general elections at a time of their choosing?

Introduced by the Limp Dems as part of their coalition deal with Cameron

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England