Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

Brian Kampf wrote:
On 04/09/2019 17:34, nightjar wrote:
On 04/09/2019 12:58, tim... wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
news

I got the impression that the main objection was that he hadn't taken
the Jewish population into account when setting the date,

how many non-Jews have even heard of this holiday (let alone know when
it is)

Nor had I, but if you are running the country, you, or at least your
civil servants, ought to know about the impact of a decision on all the
major religions practised in it.

0.4% of the population are Jewish.

Even as someone with a Jewish heritage I consider your point nonsense.

I'm far more concerned about Corbyn and his supporters anti-Semitic
policies.

Its kinda amazing to see you wave away as €śnonsense€ť the cultural and
religious sensibilities of several hundred thousand British citizens,
Brian.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur